Sometimes it is important to stop and smell the flowers.
In a very sad, lonely and alone mood. Just wish I had cuddles, and someone who I could come home to every day.
1. Smile and laugh (to try to put others as ease)
2. Avoid distractions (like constantly checking your phone)
3. Keep your body language open (so you seem approachable)
4. Ask open questions about the other person
5. Listen properly, and show an interest in what’s said
6. Maintain a comfortable level of eye contact
7. Practice making small talk (and stick to positive topics)
8. Compliment others and comment on their strengths.
- Baby: d- d-
- Dad: Daddy?
- Baby: Digimon digital monsters digimon are the champions